F.A.Q. and rules
Dear participants of UTICamp-2019!
The conference is coming soon, and we are looking forward to meeting you! And for now let us give you some important information about the living conditions and amenities. Please read it carefully and ask any questions you might have beforehand. Thank you!
Rules of conduct at Meteorite camping park
Here are the rules of conduct at Meteorite camping park during the UTICamp-2019 conference. It is very important that you read them carefully. When you register at the conference, we will ask you for a signature confirming that you are familiar with these rules and agree to follow them. Enjoy!
Clothing and shoes
- Select clothes that will protect exposed parts of your body (your neck, arms and legs) from forest insects: ticks, mosquitoes, ants, etc.
- Select comfortable closed shoes with thick soles. And we recommend not to wear high-heeled shoes on the venue.
- Take along a repellent spray and use it according to the instructions. You will be able to buy a repellent at the registration stand.
- Remember that perfumes and cosmetic products with a pronounced aroma might attract insects.
- Take along a sun screen and apply it according to the instructions.
- You will also make great use of headwear.
- Pack a jumper or a wind jacket — it could be cold at night. An umbrella could also be handy.
Take some cash with you. If you don’t have time to exchange US dollars or euros to hryvnias, we can help you. Please ask at the registration stand.
To the residents of the campground
- Tents may be placed only within the area of the campground.
- Paid rented tents are handed out during registration. Sleeping sets and mats are handed out for each tent according to the number of residents.
- If you live in your own tent, please take care of its delivery, as well as of sleeping bags and roll mats yourself.
- Residents of the campground will be able to use common showers with hot water.
- They will also be able to use the mini-kitchen.
- You can take dishes and utensils from the administrative manager upon presentation of a conference participant’s badge.
- The conference hosts do not provide towels and personal hygiene items.
- Children of the event participants may stay in the
during the conference. territoryof Meteorite
- Children’s program is planned for July 23-27 during the conference presentations
- Entertainers of Kandibur Children’s Centre are representatives of a separate legal entity. The organizing committee of the conference and children's recreational camp Meteorite do not bear any responsibility for their actions.
- The entertainers work with the children only during the children’s program.
- For the rest of the time parents bear full responsibility for their children.
- Pay special attention for the necessity to ensure the safety of your children in the
. territoryof Meteorite
- You will be able to charge your mobile devices at the registration stand for free.
- Conference participants are personally responsible for safe-keeping of their belongings left in the territory of the camping park.
- If you have already checked out of your room but your transfer time has not come, you can leave your luggage in the luggage storing room.
- The conference organizers and staff of Meteorite camping park are not responsible for safe-keeping of your valuables in the luggage room.
- There is free Wi-Fi in the territory of the conference.
- Take along some business cards; they will come handy during the contacts exchange session.
- Fishing enthusiasts can take fishing gear with them.
- You will be able to get some sports equipments at the registration stand.