UTICamp is a unique week-long outdoor translation event that takes place annually in a picturesque forest reserve.
It is now time to plan your summer, including participation in UTICamp. As usual, we look forward to seeing you on 19—25 July 2021 at our friendly Meteorit camping park near the city of Dnipro (Ukraine).
UTICamp-2021 is more of a week-long festival than a traditional conference. Come and see for yourself!
Discuss trending topics, share your knowledge and expertise:
- 4 busy days of presentations in The Art of Translation, Interpretation and Business & Technology tracks;
- NEW: The Art of Game Localization and The Art of Audiovisual Translation — one-day full-immersion sections!
- live onsite or remote presentations by fascinating speakers from all over the world;
- presentations, master classes, interactive panel sessions in cozy rooms and refreshing breaks in the forest glades;
- online streaming of presentations and even the entertainment programme for viewers worldwide;
- socializing with colleagues, friends and kindred spirits in a relaxed setting;
- simultaneous interpretation of presentations by top professionals.
A unique opportunity to relax and reboot:
- attend the conference with your family: kids take part in exciting educational events during the presentations, and adults can attend creative workshops;
- fun gatherings and songs around the evening campfire, vibrant concerts and the chance to reveal your talents by performing on the main stage of the conference;
- morning yoga sessions, greeting the sunrise on a SUP board, kayaking, biking and hiking in the woods, relaxing in a hammock, to name just a few of the activities available;
- freshly cooked, delicious food from our culinary experts;
- live in a tent if you love camping and nature, or stay in a nearby countryside hotel if you are more into privacy and comfort;
- a unique offer from Thousand Stars Hotel if you wish to sleep under the stars, and much much more!